Work at Remington’s
Tired of having an inconsistent workload? Tired of diagnosing & troubleshooting vehicles? Tired of vehicles coming back after repairs? Do you still want to work on vehicles but without these headaches? Want to grow your career with a growing company? Remington Auto Salvage is always looking for “A” players to join our team.
We need highly motivated and hardworking professional automotive technicians and mechanics to join our high energy company dismantling and taking apart vehicles. Dismantle bays are all indoors. Bays have up to date lifts and are in a clean environment.
Do you have:
- Extensive automotive knowledge
- Previous dismantle experience
- Positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cutting & unbolting parts from vehicles
- Cleaning & inspecting parts
- Keeping a clean work environment
- Assisting others when necessary
This is a full time position. Work weekdays from 7:30-4pm with benefits included.
If you feel you would be an excellent vehicle dismantler, please apply here now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour